Taylor Wharton, LD Series Dewars The LD Series cryogenic dewars
are designed for storing and dispensing small amounts of liquid nitrogen
1. New rugged contruction - ribbed
high strength aluminum
2. High performance - avanced
insulation for high thermal efficiency
3. Superior vacuum performance provides maximum holding times
4. 7 models with six different capacities for many different
5. Accessories include low pressure liquid withdrawral devices,
tipping stands and roller bases.
6. 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON VACUUM ACCESSORIES
The following accessories are available for the LD Series
1. ROLLER BASE - with ball bearing swivel casters
to provide convenience, portability and safety in moving.
2. LIQUID NITROGEN DIPPER - for dispensing small quantities
of liquid nitrogen.
3. LIQUID LEVEL MEASURING ROD - graduated in both inches
and centimeters. This accessory is inserted into the cryogenic refrigerent to
determine the actual liquid level.
4. TIPPING STAND - for safe and easy dispensing of
liquid from the LD25 and the Classic 25. This easy to use stand supports the
weight of the dewar and is wheeled for additional mobility.
5. LIQUID WITHDRAWAL DEVICE - for safe and convenient
pressure transfer of liquid from the LD25, LD35 and LD50 dewars.