Taylor Wharton, LD Series Dewars The LD Series cryogenic dewars are designed for storing and dispensing small amounts of liquid nitrogen
1. New rugged contruction - ribbed high strength aluminum
2. High performance - avanced insulation for high thermal efficiency
3. Superior vacuum performance provides maximum holding times
4. 7 models with six different capacities for many different applications
5. Accessories include low pressure liquid withdrawral devices, tipping stands and roller bases.
6. 3 YEAR WARRANTY ON VACUUM ACCESSORIES
The following accessories are available for the LD Series dewars.
1. ROLLER BASE - with ball bearing swivel casters to provide convenience, portability and safety in moving.
2. LIQUID NITROGEN DIPPER - for dispensing small quantities of liquid nitrogen.
3. LIQUID LEVEL MEASURING ROD - graduated in both inches and centimeters. This accessory is inserted into the cryogenic refrigerent to determine the actual liquid level.
4. TIPPING STAND - for safe and easy dispensing of liquid from the LD25 and the Classic 25. This easy to use stand supports the weight of the dewar and is wheeled for additional mobility.
5. LIQUID WITHDRAWAL DEVICE - for safe and convenient pressure transfer of liquid from the LD25, LD35 and LD50 dewars.
This incorporates a gas relief device a pressure gauge and a means of refilling the dewar while the device is installed. Transfer hoses and Phase Separators also available